WHAT IS A LIMIT FOR CHILDREN?
- Civil Aviation is not allowed to fly 0-4 years old children. 5 summer children can fly and adult pricing will be applied.
HOW LONG DO WE GO WITH BALLOON?
- Depending on the direction and intensity of the wind you will take a distance of 4km-20km.
WHAT ARE THE GOOD CONDITIONS FOR FLIGHT?
- Hot Air Balloons perform better in cold weather and warm up with hot air. Balloons usually fly during the morning sunrise. In the event of an afternoon flight in the afternoon, if the aeronautical aerospace permits in the afternoon only in the morning or in the morning fog or weather conditions, it is possible to fly in the afternoon.
WHAT SHOULD I GET?
- We strongly advise you to charge your phone and camera. Because you will take plenty of pictures and enjoy the perfect memories of your loved ones in the unique landscape of Cappadocia.
WHERE WILL YOU MEET FOR MORNING?
- Please be at your hotel’s lobby or entrance door at the time given by the firm or its agent. You will be taken 30 minutes before the flight. Pre-flight tea-coffee-juice and donut-cake, such as snacks. Please do not forget to state your room number upon arrival.
WHAT SIGHTS ARE WE GOING TO SEE?
- Every day we change our departure point to show you more valleys and fairy chimneys according to morning wind strength and direction. During the flight, you will have the opportunity to see vineyards, gardens, fairy chimneys, rock churches, rock houses, pigeons, Kızılırmak, Erciyes Mountain and Hasan Mountain.
WHO USE HOT AIR BALLOONS?
- Pilots who have a hot air balloon license from FAA (Civil Aviation) can use balloons. They can take this license after making various balloon flights in addition to the written exams.
WHAT CAN I WANT WITH BALLOON WHEN I WANT?
- NO balloons can not fly when you want. If the weather conditions are only available, you can fly early in the morning. Because hot air balloons like cold air, your flight will only take place during sunrise.
DO YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAVE FLIGHT?
- YEAH. In Cappadocia, there are flights for 12 months as long as weather conditions are available. It is the busiest period between March and November. There are flights during the winter but the weather conditions are canceled by Civil Aviation.
ARE FLIGHTS SAFE?
- Balloon operators perform flights with licensed pilots as legal obligations. In addition, periodic maintenance of basket and balloons is mandatory. General Directorate of Civil Aviation inspections are carried out.
HOW MUCH WILL WE BE LOADED WITH BALLOON?
- Balloon lovers often want to fly at low altitude in Cappadocia because they want to see the geographic beauties (Fairy Chimneys, Valleys, Carved houses, bird nests). From the side of the fairy chimneys, you will pass right over the trees and reach the height of + 600m.
HOW LONG DOES THE BALLOON TOUR TAKE?
- A total of 3 hours of activity from start to finish. You will be picked up from your hotel between 4.00-5.30 in the morning. After taking a light breakfast at the meeting point, we will take you to the departure area of the balloons with the approval of Civil Aviation. Here you will watch the balloons inflated and then your flight will begin after receiving the safety information. You will fly for approximately 1 hour during sunrise. Your activity may end early or late, depending on the severity of the wind and the place to be. After the landing, there will be a non-alcoholic champagne, fruit juice and cakes served as a celebration. We will then transfer you to your hotel. Note: Standard flight is 60 minutes, Deluxe flight time is 90 minutes.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE FLIGHT CANCELLES FROM THE AIR CONDITIONS?
- First of all, weather conditions and wind speed during the morning sunrise are very important. If the wind speed exceeds 11km / h, it will cancel the flight. It informs the balloon operators on the website of http://shm.kapadokya.edu.tr/ about whether or not there will be a civil aviation flight in the morning. The appearance of the Green Flag during the morning sunrise means that there will be a flight. If it is too bad, the Civil Aviation flight will close 1 day in advance. If the weather is normal, the flight will be checked again on the day, and if the weather is bad, it will be transferred to the hotel with the appearance of the Red Flag. If guests are available, their bookings will be transferred to the next day. If there is availability, the deposit fee will be refunded to the credit card accounts.
WHAT SHOULD YOU WEAR FOR THE BALLOON FLIGHT?
- Cappadocia is 1000m above sea level. It will also be colder than the ground when it is on the balloon. That’s why we advise our guests to dress very tightly in winter time. In spring and summer and autumn periods, we recommend to wear light vests daily casual clothes according to seasonal conditions. Please note that you will be standing in the balloon for 1 hour. We also recommend that female guests not wear high-heeled shoes.
WHEN DO THE FLIGHT CANCELLATION?
- Hot air balloons fly in beautiful weather. If the wind speed exceeds 11km / h, the flight is canceled by Civil Aviation if there is rain, fog, snow stick. If you have availability on the next day, your reservation will be transferred or the entire deposit or tour fee will be refunded.
HOW DOES FREE HOTEL TRANSFER BE HAPPENING?
- If you stay at the hotel and come back to the hotel in one of the hotels in the Cappadocia region is done in a free way. Goreme, Uchisar, Urgup, Ortahisar, Avanos, Nevsehir Central hotels are taken.
WHERE WILL THE BALLOON LAND?
- Hot Air Balloons will be able to land on the most likely wide area after the flight according to the wind’s intensity and direction.
WILL WE FLY IN THE MORNING SUNRISE?
- YEAH. Hot air balloons will be ready before sunrise and full day will show you the unique view of Cappadocia. At the same time during the morning sunrise you will have the opportunity to take the perfect photos you want to fly. Some stoppages may include flights such as half an hour after sunrise.